Make working smarter, not harder, your New Year’s resolution! Informs and Honeywell can help you achieve this goal with the newest innovation in printing solutions – Honeywell Smart Printers. By integrating the functionality of a personal computer into a Smart Printer, businesses are able to boost productivity, reduce operating costs and improve accuracy.
Informs brings you Honeywell Smart Printing technology, where the “intelligence” of a computer is actually inside the printer, completely eliminating the need for a connected PC. Smart Printing utilizes the memory and processing capabilities of advanced printers to connect to and control devices, run printing operations and integrate with enterprise systems. This is all accomplished independently, without requiring a network connection to a separate host computer.
This truly sets Smart Printers apart from standard models. Smart Printers run software applications and function as a programmable logic controller to other devices, such as scales, scanners and label applicators. Many Smart Printers provide software connectivity options to enterprise systems, essentially removing the need for middleware or custom interface development. Plus, Smart Printers are easier to install and quite simply, smarter by design.
Self-management is another invaluable attribute of Smart Printers. This enables the printer to: 1) monitor print quality, 2) automatically adjust bar code position to accommodate a failing printhead and 3) provide troubleshooting instructions to the operator when self-correction is not available. In high-volume, automated environments where downtime is not an option, Smart Printers that are compatible with enterprise device management systems are not only a bonus, but a must.
By eradicating the need for additional PCs and cables that require installation and maintenance, the simplified system architecture of Honeywell Smart Printers significantly lowers your total cost of ownership. And with more onboard memory than computer-dependent printers, Smart Printers speed up common maintenance tasks and maximize workflows. The bottom line – your New Year’s resolution to implement Smart Printing into your daily operations will help you lower IT, networking and support costs, simplify routine tasks and streamline overall printing processes. Now that’s the way to ring in a new year!
Let’s recap the numerous advantages of Honeywell Smart Printers.
- Operates independently from a host computer.
- Acts as a programmable logic controller for peripheral devices, such as scanners, scales and keyboards.
- Drives databases that automatically include product codes, unit prices, customer ID numbers and the like in the printed output.
- Processes multiple transactions, executes payment and runs standalone apps.
- Connects instantly to scales, bar code scanners and other peripherals.
- Formats variable data input into information on printed labels, receipts or documents.
- Functions in mobile environments where wireless networks and host devices are not available.
- Offers self-diagnostic, troubleshooting and remote management capabilities.
With a variety of Honeywell Smart Printer models available, Informs can help guide you to the perfect Smart Printing solution.
- High Performance Printers
- Mid-Range Printers
- Commercial Printers
- Ultra-Compact Printers
- Mobile Label Printers
- Mobile Receipt Printers
- Workboard Printers
At Informs, we have the knowledge, training and expertise to guide you through the process of implementing Smart Printing technology into your organization. Contact us today for a FREE hands-on demo of one of the smartest decisions you’ll make this year!
When you make a significant investment in technology, you’re investing in more than just the products you’re buying. Ultimately, what you really want to purchase is peace of mind. But in this day and age where it’s all about the quick sale, that sentiment is rare. At Informs, we understand that a purchase is so much more than a product. It’s about service. It’s about support. It’s about a relationship. That’s why Informs is more than one of the largest Honeywell resellers in the United States. We are your partner. We are your support. We are your personal helpdesk. Because service shouldn’t end when you purchase a product. At Informs, this is just the beginning.
Whether you need system and device configuration, custom packaging and kitting, software preloading or special volume-based pricing, our comprehensive array of services are designed to meet your unique needs. Knowledgeable, attentive and available 24/7, the Informs team of experts can guide you through program implementation and integration, develop plans to help you streamline processes and ensure that you have the support you need, right when you need it, as long as you need it. Now that’s peace of mind.
We have a multitude of services to accommodate your specific requirements:
- Online Ordering Systems and Customer Storefronts
- Custom Billing and Reporting
- Prototyping Pilot Programs
- 24/7 Hardware, Software, Application and Connectivity Support
- Overnight Replacement and Warranty Management
- Secure Mobile Device Management
- Quarterly Business and Analytics Data Review
- 24/7 Support
- Maintenance and Service Programs
- Depot and Onsite Repair
- Spare Pool Management
- National Coverage
- Site Surveys
- Network Design
- Application Development
- System Integration
- RFID Solutions
- Onsite Management
- Inventory Monitoring
- Purchase and Usage Tracking
- Backup Stock Replenishment
Supply Chain Logistics
- Blind Drop Shipping
- Integration with Electronic Data Interchange
- Customized Box and Pallet Labels
- Remote Webinars
- Onsite Training
- Instruction Manuals
In addition, Informs specialists have extensive training and proficiency in cutting-edge Honeywell technology, like the Mobility Edge™ platform, Smart Printing and OS migration. Informs offers more than products, they deliver full-scale solutions. They develop a roadmap to help you integrate these enterprise solutions throughout your organization to drive revenue, increase productivity, simplify daily operations and improve worker satisfaction. When you purchase a Honeywell product from Informs, you purchase a relationship. You purchase a skilled and knowledgeable professional who can take you seamlessly from delivery to implementation and guide you through every step in between. When you purchase Honeywell products and solutions from Informs, you purchase peace of mind.
This invaluable 24/7 support, guidance and dedication to your success is Informs’ commitment to every customer. Contact us today to start building a partnership that will elevate you above the competition.
We are living in a mobile world, constantly connected to our mobile devices, whether at work, at home or at play. With employee productivity soaring, thanks to the widely accepted influx of BYOD, the mobile possibilities are limitless. But with constant security threats looming, how do you know what operating system is the safest and smartest choice for enterprise mobility management (EMM)?
Android Enterprise is a compelling choice and one that is rapidly becoming the preferred operating system for workforce enterprises. Organizations are capitalizing on its platform diversity, form factor and application flexibility and fluid improvements to security. The end result is a substantial improvement to daily operations, worker satisfaction and performance.
Offering a secure and consistent platform, Google designed data separation, security controls and standardized management tools throughout the Android framework, enabling companies to seamlessly deploy a multitude of Android devices. Businesses are achieving more, in less time, with a significant reduction in cost.
Let’s review some of the critical benefits Android Enterprise offers:
- Full and Flexible Management for Company-Owned Devices
- Policy controls
- Strick lock-down
- Single-use scenarios
- Multiple layers of built-in security powered by Google Intelligence
- Always-on app analysis, scanning and removal
- EMM enforced policy controls
- Hardened platform security for device and data integrity
- Mandatory device encryption and exploit mitigation
- Options to Deploy Company Devices at Scale
- EMM Token
- QR Code
- Modern Approach to BYOD
- Separates work profiles from personal apps
- IT accessibility to business data
- Personal end-user data remains private
- World’s Largest App Ecosystem
- Apps distributed to a global audience
- Integration with major enterprise mobility management providers
- Distribution of corporate apps with one click
- Application Management
- Third-party and internal app management, configuration and deployment
- Remote provisioning and configuration
- White listed apps pushed to employees
- Consistent and easily managed updates
- Supported Management Scenarios:
- Work Profile – BYOD
- Work Managed – COBO
- Single Use – COSU
- Work Profiles on Fully Managed Devices – COPE
Android Enterprise also delivers mobile solutions for every worker and every situation – from employee phones and tablets to rugged devices designed for extreme environments. But with so many options on the market, how can you ensure that you select products and services that best meet your business needs?
Android Enterprise Recommended was designed for just this reason and to empower companies to find their perfect mobile enterprise solution. Android Enterprise Recommended provides you with the necessary tools to confidently select, deploy and manage mobile devices throughout your entire organization, saving you time and money.
Here are a few of the Android Enterprise Recommended devices:
- Honeywell Dolphin CT40
- Honeywell Dolphin CT60
- Honeywell Dolphin CN80
Now that the fog of mystery and confusion has been lifted from enterprise mobility management services, it’s time to deploy innovative, secure and flexible mobile solutions throughout your organization with Android Enterprise, supported by Android Enterprise Recommended Honeywell devices.
It has been said that “motion has no past, only future”. With Informs, our goal is to keep you mobile and moving forward. Contact an Informs mobility expert today to move forward with a seamless transition to the Android operating system.