At Informs, everything revolves around the customer. We are part of your team, providing insightful consulting and superior, cutting-edge solutions for data collection, management and tracking—all uniquely tailored for you. We’ll tour your facility, review your inventory, identify issues, then offer significant options to help you improve. With one call you’ll have access to our advanced experience and training, and to the expertise and products of respected manufacturers and suppliers that are our partners. Our knowledge and compliance with industry and government standards and stringent ISO processes ensures quality that is second to none.
Whether you have a small business or a large, international corporation, we’ll expertly handle even your most complex challenges while maintaining the personal responsiveness that sets us apart. Informs does it all, and how far we’re willing to go on your behalf is what sets us apart from everyone else.
A Committment to Quality
Informs is committed to continually improving to provide the greatest customer care with the next generation of solutions and innovative products by:
- Providing resources and striving to meet our Quality Objectives
- Satisfying ISO 9001:2015 and AIB Non-Food Contact Packaging Manufacturing Facilities
- Distributing safe and compliant products
- Making environmentally smart choices
- Complying with regulatory and legal requirements
An Experienced Team
The Informs team provides a wide scope of collective expertise in a wide range of industries. We’ve worked with professionals within the manufacturing, healthcare, transportation, retail, warehousing industries and more.
Our sales, service, and technical teams receive the latest industry and product training to support their thorough knowledge of our product and service offering. The average Informs account executive has an average of 17 years experience in the data collection industry. We’re proud to have built a team that understands the industry and can confidently recommend products, resources and solutions that will best serve your needs.
Adding Value to Your Operation
Working with the right VAR means having a flawless customer experience. We offer our customers:
- Custom online storefronts for seamless reordering
- ICAP contract management system
- An in-house helpdesk team available for support
- Dedicated sales and service teams that get to know your business
- Access to industry-leading manufacturers through our partner relationships
13055 Riley Street