RUGGED MOBILE COMPUTERS
Data collection is a necessary procedure for almost any business but especially for factories, warehouses, and healthcare industries. Here at Informs Inc., we specialize in data collection products that help businesses track assets and manage inventories. If you’re in charge of purchasing data collection tools for your company, you should consider our rugged mobile computers.
CUTTING-EDGE, INDUSTRIAL-GRADE FEATURES
These handheld devices aren’t your average consumer device. They’re designed specifically for industrial use and come with high-tech features to streamline your data collection processes. The main difference between these rugged handheld computers and a consumer mobile computer is the durability and reparability of our product. When you buy one of our rugged mobile computers, you benefit from the following features:
- Gorilla Glass touchscreen
- Enhanced drop specs
- Submergible, water-resistant design
The durability of these products is invaluable for many of our clients because – let’s face it – a busy warehouse is not the friendliest environment for a fragile mobile computer. Fortunately, our industrial handheld computers are built to withstand harsh conditions and years of rough use.
To make our ruggedized handhelds even more useful to industrial workers, we offer a wide array of optional accessories. Consider add-ons like the following:
- Device covers. Add extra protection to your device with a fitted cover.
- Spare batteries. Running out of juice is annoying when you have to wait for the battery to recharge. Instead, stock up on spares and avoid interruptions.
- Hands-free mounts. These mounts keep data and charts accessible while allowing you to work with your hands.
- Storage lockers. Keep your rugged mobile computers safe from damage in these secure lockers.
For more information on our products and accessories, please get in touch with us anytime. We are available by phone, email, and online contact form. Call the location nearest you, or reach out to our headquarters at 616.399.7010. For email inquiries, direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to doing business with you!